ShareThis

Eilidh Whiteford

THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN REPLACED
FOR CURRENT WEBSITE NOW CLICK ON:

http://www.eilidhwhiteford.info

LOCAL MP HOLDS FIRST BANFFSHIRE SURGERY

Thursday 10 June 2010

Banff & Buchan MP Eilidh Whiteford held her first Banffshire surgery at the weekend. The MP chose to support the wonderful community facility that is Banff Castle by choosing it as the venue.

Dr Whiteford's surgery was held on Saturday morning with all appointment slots being fully booked. Other surgeries are planned across the constituency in the coming weeks.

Commenting, Dr Whiteford said:

"I have now held surgeries in the four largest population centres of Banff, Turriff, Fraserburgh and Peterhead in the four weeks since the election.


"I would have to say that not many MPs can boast that they hold their surgeries in a castle, but in Banff Castle we have a magnificent community facility which is available for public hire and I was delighted to lend my support to the hard-working committee there by hiring the venue for my surgery.


"I'll be holding other surgeries across Banff & Buchan in the coming weeks and if anyone has a problem they think I can help with in the meantime then please do get in touch with me at House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA or by e-mailing me on eilidh.whiteford.mp@parliament.uk"

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP